|KURT OT3 BANG|
Kurt OT3 Bang is a challenge that's all about celebrating threesomes and OT3s, so long as they involve Kurt. Whether you ship Kurt with Sam & Puck, Finn & Rachel, Dave & Blaine, or any other combination, you're welcome to sign up as an author or artist for the Kurt OT3 Bang.
10,000 words. 4 months. Lots of fun.
|Posted with permission from Kurt OT3 Bang.|
We've got two episodes left this season before we go on break
November 28, 9pm EST: Puppet Master
December 5, 9pm EST: Previously Unaired Christmas
February 25, 8pm EST: Untitled
Characters (Pairings): Puck/Kurt
Genre: whatever Sharknado was?
Rating: R for description of fighting sharks
Word Count: 1335
Summary: Sharks laugh in the face of science while Puck and Kurt completely ignore the natural development process of a relationship.
Disclaimer: I don't own either source material.
Author’s Note: It's a Puckurt Sharknado AU. I'm not sure what other information is really necessary.
Title : Tell Me What You Want Me To Say (link to AO3) provided by pterwaters.
Rating: Mature (language, mention of adult-type relations)
Character(s)/Pairing(s): Blaine Anderson/Kurt Hummel, Kurt Hummel/Noah Puckerman, mentions possible Blaine Anderson/Sebastian Symthe, Finn Hudson, Burt Hummel, Carole Hudson-Hummel
Warnings: Not Blaine friendly, use of French words & phrases
Word Count: 10K
Disclaimer: Don't own but most of these thoughts
Summary: provided by greenglowsgold- To help Puck pass a placement test and skip the language requirement at his college, Kurt spends the summer teaching him French.
Thanks to EverlastingMuse for offering to be my Beta!
*casually brings bad romance!kurt back*
Aaand we're on again!
Even though previous rumors have promised that Fox will air seven new episodes in a row, only three more have gotten official airing dates (from what I can find!). Below you'll find the (very short) airing schedule.
November 7, 9pm EST: A Katy or a Gaga
November 14, 9pm EST: The End of Twerk
November 21, 9pm EST: Movin' Out
Happy Glee Night!
Your mods,raving_liberal & superninjagurl
Rating: PG-13 (language)
Character(s)/Pairing(s): Kurt Hummel/Noah Puckerman, mentions of past Klaine
Word Count: 2586
Disclaimer: Don't own
Summary: Kurt Hummel is fed up with following the rules. All the rules ever got him was married to a serial cheater. Now that he's finally free, Kurt wants to break all the rules, sin all the sins. Who better to lead him on his descent into hedonism than Noah Puckerman?
A/N: Written for the Fic I Didn't Write Challenge. Title by the amazing raving_liberal and summary by the fabulous pterawaters.
A/N2: Senior year kept getting in the way, so this isn’t the long and beautiful fic I first set out to write. However, I was determined not to drop this like a hot tamale, and I banged it out in the hours before October officially ended. Time of completion: 11:27pm
Rating: T (PG-13)
Character(s)/Pairing(s): Kurt Hummel/Noah Puckerman, Mercedes Jones, Santana Lopez, Finn Hudson, Adam Crawford, Will Schuester
Genre: Coffeeshop/Superhero AU, Romance
Warning: Some violence
Disclaimer: Glee is not mine.
Author Notes: Whoops, I wrote a big bang for the Fic I Didn't Write Challenge! Title by benwilson45133. Story idea and summary by greenglowsgold. Also beta read by greenglowsgold. I hope you guys like it!
Summary: By day, Noah Puckerman has an uneventful and peaceful job at a coffee shop, where he can hide behind the counter and ignore everything but the smell of coffee beans and the chime of the cash register. By night, he wears a mask and risks his neck fighting crime, which he knows kind of makes him an idiot, but it also makes him different, cuts him in half down the middle and makes it easier to compartmentalize, move forward in life. The only thing that ties the two sides together is that they're both in love with Kurt Hummel, the reporter who lurks around looking for interviews at night and smiles when he orders his daily dose of caffeine in the morning. (Summary by greenglowsgold)
Word Count: 14,605
Characters (Pairings): Puck, Finn, Kurt
Spoilers: None past S3
Word Count: 1,118
Summary: A ten minute stop by the side of the road to look at a map and figure out where they’re going.
Disclaimer: Don’t own
Author’s Note: Interlude in the ‘Roads Coated in Lead’ series of our three boys going to LA. Because I wanted to write them all peaceful and happy and hopeful. This series is currently pre-Puckurt.
It was dark...
The way this challenge works:
1. You must choose a title/summary from "The Fic I Didn't Write" Game post.
2. You must write a story based on that title/summary during the month of October.
- You sign up by claiming a title/summary combination (process explained below). You may sign up any time between now and October 31st, as long as you can have the fic finished by October 31st!
- Writing time is October 1st to October 31st. You can start today! Don't continue writing after the 31st. That's what makes this a challenge!
- Only one claim/fill per title/summary combination. Because there are multiple summaries for some titles, there may be repeat titles, but there should only be one story written for any summary/synopsis.
- To claim your title/summary, comment to the summary (not the title) with CLAIMED in the subject line. If you don't put CLAIMED in the subject line, you haven't claimed it.
- Claims are first-come, first-served. See above -- if you didn't put CLAIMED in the subject line in a comment responding to the summary, you haven't claimed that summary, and someone else might sneak in and snipe you. I will freeze the thread of claimed summaries (titles will remain unfrozen in case someone wants to write a second/third summary).
- After you have claimed your title/summary, leave a comment here with a link to the title/summary you claimed. That'll keep it tidy.
- Stories must be a minimum of 1000 words, no maximum.
- You can write a story based on a summary you left for a title, but we encourage/challenge you to select a summary left by someone else. You can definitely claim a summary someone else left on your title!
See how simple that is? We have many summaries available at the game post to prompt your story, AND if you see a title with no summary, there's still time to leave a summary for someone else's (or your own) use! I adore how active and involved the members of this community continue to be, and I hope this is a fun challenge for everyone. If you have questions/comments/criticism/pie, please feel free to leave it below.
( CLAIMED TITLES/SUMMARIESCollapse )
*Though if you don't tell me you already started, I won't know, since I'm not psychic. ;)